SUMMARY: The Morning Dispatch is a daily e-mail with short blurbs of the top headlines from around the world. Although this newsletter leans conservative, we appreciate that they are not afraid to critique both parties or give credit where credit is due. We recommend starting with the free version and then pay for a subscription if you want more in-depth stories and commentary.
The Daily Briefing from the Week is a daily e-mail with the top 10 headlines from around the world. The summaries are brief and to the point.
While the above sources are good sources for national and international news, we highly recommend reading your local city’s newspaper.
Last 7 Morning Dispatches
- The Supreme Court will weigh whether Colorado’s anti-discrimination protections conflicts with creative professionals’ free speech. The post Masterpiece Cakeshop 2.0? appeared first on The Dispatch.
- Internet companies might lose some protection from legal liability for user-generated content. The post How the Supreme Court Could Reshape Social Media appeared first on The Dispatch.
- The measures have made it hard for the regime to crack down on the people. The post Sanctions Are Freeing Iran appeared first on The Dispatch.
- It’s just one of the challenges he’ll face if he becomes House speaker. The post Can McCarthy Control the Clown Caucus? appeared first on The Dispatch.
- And who will pay the price when the trust fund runs out. The post Why Congress Will Never Reform Social Security appeared first on The Dispatch.
- A video explainer from the Dispatch. The post The County Where ‘Stop the Steal’ Won’t End appeared first on The Dispatch.
- Watch the video of our weekly livestreamed conversation. The post Video: Elon vs. Apple and the China Protests appeared first on The Dispatch.